People who were on Malena's LI (Autism & Intellectual Disabilities) caseload are welcome to register for music lessons in 2021.
· Teachers will treat all students and family members with dignity and respect.
· Teachers will be on time and present for all scheduled lessons/classes, barring emergencies, pre-planned vacations, illness, or inclement weather.
· If the teacher has to cancel class for any reason, class will be rescheduled.
- Students/Parents/Guardians can cancel lessons in the student portal. Any class cancelled with at least 8 hours notice in the portal will automatically receive a make-up credit.
- Make-up credits can be used in the calendar in the student portal to choose an open lesson time and request it at least 2 hours prior to the start time.
· Tuition is based upon a 4 week month. There is no charge if there is an extra week and no discount for holidays/vacations, however, make-up may be granted upon request.
· There is no discount on tuition for missed classes
· Tuition is expected to be received PRIOR to the first day of the month, unless other arrangements have been made. Tuition MUST be paid in full at the agreed upon time to keep your lesson/class time as scheduled. A $20 late fee will be assessed 2 days after the due date.
- A one time $35 registration fee is assessed with each new student, which includes a tote bag and initial studio set-up. Starting curriculum is also included for music lessons.
· Teacher will recommend lesson/class curriculum. Student is responsible for purchasing recommended materials unless otherwise stated. Curriculum needs for each class is posted on the studio website whenever possible.
· Students are expected to be on time and contact your teacher if for any reason you are unable to keep your scheduled lesson/class or will be late.
· Proper behavior and language is expected at ALL times from students and anyone present with the student.
I understand that any private information given to Malena's Music Lessons for the purpose of lessons or classes is kept confidential and not shared with anyone. Your information will be entered into the studio management system. Their privacy policies are found on their site. You have the ability to log into the site and see your information, log your practice, see upcoming appointments, pay tuition, see previous payments, swap lesson times, and much more.
As an Amazon Affiliate, we do not collect any information you share with Amazon once you click on a link to that site for any purchase, including curriculum.
I agree to hold Malena’s Music Lessons,all teachers, and any landlord or building in which I attend lessons harmless and indemnify them against any and all claims and actions arising out of the participation in lessons and/or educational classes, including, without limitation, expenses, judgments, fines, settlements, and other amounts actually and reasonably incurred in connection with any liability, injury, suit, action, loss, or damage arising or resulting from my participation. I also agree to pay for any damages caused by myself or my family while in attendance. I also acknowledge that I have received, read and agree to all terms contained within this handbook. This agreement is in effect for one year from date of signature or electronic agreement.
Malena's Music Lessons & More
Limerick, Maine 04048